Couple of tips for all of you who want to take this exam.
- This exam has quite a lengthy questions not like all the other Google exam. Expect A4 long scenarios at least they were there on the beta.
- The bellow list of the topics is what you need to master:
- VPCs management
- Shared VPCs
- VPC Peering
- Load Balancers types and use cases
- Interconnects (know the configuration process)
- Cloud Router
- Firewall rules
- Cloud DNS
- Cloud Armor
- Network for GCE and GKE
- This exam has a lot of topics around routing and multi-pathing.
- General knowledge on networking is very helpful.
- As usual understand IAM for networking
Unfortunatelly there are no good video materials for this exam.
I suggest use the official Coursera materials for the beginning
and then switch to google Docs. Finish it off with Qwiklabs.
Good luck with the exam!