Finally, GKE-OP and Anthos 1.4 went GA today! Some super expected features came out:
- Updated to Kubernetes 1.16
- Simplified upgrade
- Improved installation and cluster configuration
- Improved disaster recovery capabilities
- Enhanced monitoring with Cloud Monitoring (formerly Stackdriver)
- Enables vSphere resource metrics collection by default!
- Support for a vSphere folder (Preview) – should help with narrowing previlages needed on vSphere!
- Improves the cluster scalability by supporting a maximum of 10
Release notes you can find here: